2-Day intensive camp focusing on improving your technical, tactical, physical, and mental skills. Taught by Bryan Everhart and Wendy Rexroth.
Participants will spend a total of 6 instructional hours on the court learning, drilling, discussing strategy, all while playing with and against their Instructors.
Class sizes are not only very small to offer each camper vital time with their Instructors but to comply with and maintain social distancing efforts. This camp will cover all of the basic fundamental skills that will help beginners through advanced level players improve their court awareness, shot selection, and shot mechanics. Having an instructor playing with you on the court is the ultimate way to learn, exposing your strengths and weaknesses while enabling you to make the necessary adjustments to your game.
Camp Inclusions & Highlights:
● 3:1 Player: Instructor Ratio.
● Babolat paddles available to demo.
● Fun interactive learning with experienced Instructors on your court the entire camp.
● Comprehensive literature for skill self-rating assessment and individual goal setting provided.
● Links emailed to you with video footage of some camp gameplay.
● Optional Happy Hour Social with Instructors Sunday afternoon (food & beverages not included)
6 PLAYER MAXIMUM PER CAMP SESSION - These camps have filled up quickly in the past due to their intimate structure.
Please follow all Larimer County Covid guidelines. We do!
Copyright 2021 Fort Collins Pickleball Club